Who doesn’t want to look gorgeous, so do I. Sometimes I think it’s too difficult to look good but if I explore the ways, I find it quite simple. Just a little tips, a few tit bits, some TLC and viola the feel good factor is all mine! So, here I share some of my tried and tested formulas which you might like as they could add oodles of goodness to your looks as well as your persona.
- Dying for full lips? Outline your lips with a lip-pencil and smudge the corners with a Q-tip. If your upper- lip is thinner, apply a slightly subtle shade of the same color of lipstick on it. Then cover both the lips with a gloss. If it’s that extra pout you want, emphasize the top line by spotting it with a hint of gloss in the middle of your lip. Now pucker up!
- If you want to look more mature (Don’t ask us why. Okay, maybe for an interview or something), adorning tailor made clothes is definitely the best way to go. It will flatter your figure in a subtle yet seductive manner and make you confident about the way you look. And therefore influence how you come across to others.
- Find yourself not-so-nicely turned out? Then hang out with the bunch, dressed as badly as you. It helps to know all kind of people.
- Now listen to us carefully on this! Head-to-toe designer silluhaute is for insecure people who wear brands and labels as a fashion security measure.
- As far as we’re concerned, one animal-print piece in an outfit is enough for the look. You don’t want to look like a walking-talking zoo, right?
- You’ll never get the desired look if your hair isn’t styled right. Opt for a good style; it’s the one savior that will stand by you when your clothes won’t work well.
- Try color blocking : wear loads of solid colors. Bold colored tops, tunics and jackets look really chic and work fabulously in asymmetric shapes with trousers or skirts. Or you can try them with those statement making jewellery pieces by the hot avant-garde-designers that you blew last month’s salary on.
So Symphonites, wear your attitude on your sleeves and change the ways of your look & feel, the style symphony way. 🙂