No matter how fashionable a man is and how fantastico his dressing sense is, he always does fashion faux-pas which lead to a disastrous dressing. We, at The Style Symphony, often advice women with our fantastico fashion tips and sort their dressing dilemmas but men are left deprived. So, for a change this time, we have tried to come up with some classic, contemporary, adaptable and irresistible styling ideas that can add a wow fantastico look which could turn a clumsy boy into a classy man.
- Acquire a tie which features blue clocks on a yellow background. We have word that it’s going to be THE tie of the coming era.
- Infuse teal into your wardrobes. Buy up shirts, socks, ties, tailored trousers in the color. Only (and we don’t need to tell you this, do we?), don’t wear them all at once.
- Relegate those whiter-than-white socks to the gym locker. Wear dove grey on your feet the rest of the time.
- No more jockey fronts! The next any years are the years of fantastico boxer shorts. All over again!
- Eschew fashion frivolities and stick to the classic. More stylish, less expensive in the long run.
- Don’t go in for pleated fronts or turned-up trousers. Pare down to the elegant, clean look. Nothing matters a man more.
- See that all your clothes fit you well and flatter your body line. Too many details aren’t good. The one exception is at your wedding, though.
- But sport one jazzy item, whatever your age. That’s for the appealing surprise element. It could be a high-tech fantastico watch (the kind that calls for attention), a Snoopy tie (not Mickey Mouse please, he’s passé), a belt that Sudden of the Wild West would have killed for or a wallet in a surprising shade of russet.
- No more monogrammed handkerchief, please. Clean, snowy white handkerchiefs are de rigueur.
- Court shoes belong to the mob age. So do colored shoes. And white shoes belong in Jeetendra’s closet. Settle for black and brown, and tan for adding a dash!
- No jewellery but for a fantastico wedding ring (if you qualify, that is). Chains, bracelets and oversized rings (even signet ones) don’t add to a man’s sex appeal. Ask your woman, she’ll tell you.
- Now for that serious item of jewellery you CAN wear— the watch. There are many a number of classy imports on offer, but the pricier pieces on the local market are worth acquiring too.
- Invest in at least three elegant pair of cufflinks. That gleam at your shirt cuffs says a lot about you and it will never really go out of fashion.
- Buy and use a gold-tipped fountain pen. No biros for you, man!
- No baseball caps— worn any way unless you are all of 15 years old. Or playing a game of baseball with some friends from the U.S. embassy.
- Leave transparent, translucent, frilled shirts to the models, please. They only looked fantastico on Hrithik Roshan, that too, in 90’s.
- Have any amount of white, mother-of-pearl, cream and beige shirts in your wardrobe. They’re an absolute necessity.
- Wear your labels inside your clothing. The new age man does not need to carry strange names like Klein, Lauren, Armani or Boss on his derriere.
So Symphonites (boys of course as we have them too in a good number 😉 ), hope these fantastico tips would add a dash of glam along with the classic style sense to your wardrobe as well as in your life.