Who doesn’t want to look beautiful, so I am no exception! Like all other girls I, too, want flawless complexion to exhibit my ever glowing aura. But I am fed up of those frequent break-outs that occur on my forehead due to my combination skin and oily T-zone. Every day when I go to my office, my morning starts with trying to conceal those tiny bumps on my forehead and those stubborn blackheads on both sides of nose. Then, I tried my hands on #HimayalaHerbals #PurifyingNeemScrub and voila! The difference happened. Just a 10-day usage left me with a pimple-free forehead and a clean nose sans blackheads.
The Style Symphony’s product to be reviewed for today is Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Scrub. And before talking about the product of the day, let’s figure out the benefits of Neem.
Neem— the goodness of nature, the power-packed king of herbs that wards off bacteria, fungi, mucus and all kind of skin infections and ailments. Neem is considered the most effective remedy for almost all skin problems such as pimple, scars, sensitivity, itching, redness, etc in Ayurveda since ages. So, the product we are reviewing today is enriched with Neem with all its goodness.
Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Scrub & its impact on your skin!
Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Scrub is conceptualized and developed by the noted brand Himalaya Herbals whose skincare range claim to cleanse, pamper, care and protect your skin from damages and diseases. This face scrub is meant to cleanse and exfoliate your skin from impurities, dead skin and black-heads. Also, it claims to wash off excessive oil secreted from skin glands. So, it’s the best facial scrub for the people with oily skin. Since I’m having a combination skin with normal cheeks and chin and an oily T-zone, Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Scrub seemed a little harsh on it though my oily T-zone felt soft and less sticky.
How it feels after using Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Scrub!
Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Scrub is a lightweight non-foaming scrub that is translucent in texture with soft and rounded apricot granules to scrub your dead-skin away. These apricot beads (granules) are not coarse but have quite a soft feel on your skin so they don’t irritate you. After usage, you’ll find soft, hydrated and exfoliated facial skin that is quite akin to that of a baby you always desired.
How to use Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Scrub!
Take a half-teaspoon quantity of the product. Spread it all over on your wet face, massage gently in circular motion (in upward movement) with your finger tips for 2-3 minutes. Rinse well with cold water and see the difference. You’ll get a thorough clean-up and find a new you!
- Attractive yet functional packaging that keeps the content intact. Doesn’t even spill during travelling.
- Natural exfoliating agents! Unlike other scrubs, it doesn’t contain plastic or artificial beads, rather have natural apricot granules with no side-effects.
- Refreshing mild fragrance which is quite lingering, thereby enhancing your mood.
- It’s smooth and creamy texture induces effortless scrubbing and cleansing without any irritation.
- Opens up clogged pores and extract blackheads out apart from exfoliating dead skin.
- Absolutely safe and pH balanced so it even doesn’t hurt sensitive or acne affected skin.
- Makes your skin squeaky clean of dirt, grime, oil or any impurities.
- Despite being mild and soft, it exfoliates your skin effectively.
- Contains all natural ingredients such as Neem, Apricot and Turmeric having antibacterial properties.
- Easy availability at stores near you and at almost all online shopping portals.
- It’s a bit strong for normal skin. My cheeks became stretchy though it was good on my T-zone. So, the people with dry or normal to dry skin should avoid it.
- It’s not paraben-free, so people with extremely sensitive skin should avoid it or do a patch test before using it.
Priced at Rs. 130 for a 100 gm tube with a shelf-life of 3 years, Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Scrub is quite an economic deal seeing all its qualities. So, I won’t mind buying it again and again.
TSS Rating: 4.5/5
So Symphonites, if you are having oily, dull and lifeless skin, exfoliate it with Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Scrub and regenerate your radiance our way, the very Style Symphony way.