With the heavy monsoon pours, keeping our skin healthy is in itself a challenge and that too, when the damp and humid monsoon air begins to play havoc with our skin. Iraya’s neem-based skincare range in conceptualized to brush off our skin woes during monsoon by leaving our skin much refreshed and radiant throughout. Neem, the key ingredient used by Iraya is also referred to as “plant with a promise”. This miraculous herb is meant to provide you optimum relief from irritable skin conditions thereby imparting a flawless complexion.
- Iraya’s Neembadi Lepa and Purifying Neem and Basil Scrubbing Shower gel is created to restore a healthy glow to your skin by balancing it with its detoxifying properties.
- Iraya’s Neem Salve withstands antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that will prevent your skin from common irritation symptoms during rains.
- The Neem Shampoo is another healing skincare agent from Iraya that fights off the itchy scalp and dandruff problems thereby leaving your hair as gorgeous as ever.
- While, the Purifying Neem Foot Soak Fizzy from Iraya freshen ups your tired feet by thoroughly cleaning the grime getting over it with all the muck around.
So beauties buck up, for its time to soak your skin in the monsoon fervor with Iraya’s fresh natural skincare! 🙂
Iraya offerings and claims!
- Nimbadi Lepa (Neem Face Pack) 50 gm Rs.345
For normal to oily skin • neem, balhirda, organic rice
- Neem Kriya (Neem Salve) 50 gm Rs.345
For skin infections • neem oil, neem leaf extract
- Purifying Neem & Basil Scrubbing Shower Gel 250 ml Rs.395
For oily skin • basil, neem, lemon leaves & walnut shell
- Neem Shampoo 150 ml Rs.345
Anti dandruff • neem, clarysage, frankincense & lime
- Neem & Basil Soap 100 gm Rs.175
TSS’s take on Iraya neem-based skincare
The Style Symphony is totally in love with the entire Iraya neem-based skincare range. However we would like to highlight 2 of the 4 awesome products we were given a choice to review. 🙂
Iraya Neem Shampoo
The Neem shampoo bottle from Iraya arrives with a nice pump dispenser. Moss green in color, it has a gel texture with a mild neem fragrance. Lathering decently, the neem shampoo cleanses the hair thoroughly and even gets rinsed off easily without leaving any residue. It not only aids in removing dandruff but also prevents from it further to a great extent. It also reduces the itchiness of the scalp and adds a good volume to the hair. However, the use of a conditioner is highly recommended after using this neem shampoo, as it might cause your hair slight drying. Enriched with the goodness of Neem along with various other useful ingredients, this packaging is extremely comfortable to use.
Nimbadi Lepa (Neem Face Pack)
Different from what’s showcased in the picture, the Nimbadi Lepa Neem face pack does not come in the jar full but in a clear zipper bag. However, it’s not that smooth powder and instead slightly grainy. Thus, to form a fine paste out of it while mixing it with a liquid might seem a little tedious. The best part with it is that it has no added harmful chemicals and is just like Grandma’s kitchen remedy for a glowing skin.
Launched in 2006, Iraya is a beauty and wellness product brand by Sadatan Pure Ayurveda Pvt. Ltd. It’s been over 20 years ever since Sadatan has been the manufacturer and exporter of beauty and wellness products in highly evolved beauty markets like France, Italy, Russia and the US. Founded by Rahul Kale, Iraya is the culmination of ancient Indian knowledge and advanced international expertise- perfect synergies for the modern day consumer.
Currently, IRAYA has turned the choicest beauty and wellness brand of renowned Hotel and Spas groups in India along with International markets as well. IRAYA Spa products have gained popularity on the verge of administering therapies in Spa as well as retail through exclusive Spas around the globe.
Available at: www.iraya.in
Iraya neem-based skincare is available at Headmasters Salon, Oxford Bookstore, Religare, Amazon.in, Jabong.com, Mygreenkart.com, Joybynature.com, Purplle.com, and several other retail locations across India.