Wonder how to look like a million bucks without actually spending a fraction of it? The Style Symphony brings you the chicest style tips for that head-to-toe look for every occasion that will blow them away!
WHEN PICKING UP THE KIDS:
- Keep it simple! Pants and churidaars work well. Combine variously with other pieces for a new look each day.
- Accessories should be kept to a minimum— you know how kids can be.
- A large handbag is great for carrying a snack for the kids, your keys, phone, sunglasses…
WHEN AT WORK:
- Smart conservatives do well in most work environments.
- Don’t shy from wearing color. Just combine them with neutrals to tone them down.
- Low heeled shoes will give you great posture as well as keep you comfortable for a whole day.
WHEN CLUBBING WITH PALS:
- Your time to look your glam best! Wear that dress that can be worn anywhere, but a club.
- Bring out those funky accessories and footwear.
- Wear the happening lipstick colors of the season.
- Darker eye-makeup works well for nights.
WHEN STEPPING OUT FOR A FORMAL-DO:
- Elegant but glamorous is the way to look for formal dinner dos.
- A subtle hint of metallics, a strong contrasting color or even just black looks great.
- Make sure your high heels and purse match.
WHEN BRUNCHING WITH FRIENDS:
- Wear a trendy dress and accessories in the colors of the season.
- A large handbag is not just in this season, but will also go well from brunch to shopping.
- Flatties! Girls walk a lot when they shop.
WHEN DRESSING UP FOR THE FESTIVE SEASON:
- Bright colors and bling are the keywords.
- Combine traditional Indian and comfortable western silhouettes like a tiered lehenga-skirt with a corset for a one-of-a-kind look.
- Don’t go overbored with the accessories— a spot of gold, a hint of gems is more than enough.
So Symphonites, don’t shy away to explore, adapt and flaunt a look that makes you stand out from the crowd— a million dollar look that speaks class without spending a friction of it!