Seasons and reasons are no barriers to gifting our loved ones. However, when it comes to gifting men, it becomes a daunting task being left with limited options to choose from. And who says gifting is just a man’s cup of tea? We ladies ought to make our guys feel equally special as they do, as for us gifting is an art! And with the essence of festivity infused in the ambiance, how can we forget to present those important men in our lives?
The Style Symphony firmly believes that a bottle of Scotch is that drool-worthy delight that calls for making one of the most valuable and timeless gifts for men in terms of its age and rarity. And these oh-so-ostentatious gifts are definitely the prized possession for men in the name of their legacy, brand, origin and taste!
According to George Bernard Shaw, “[highlight]Whisky is liquid sunshine.[/highlight]”! 🙂
Why Whisky? Stay Sassy! 😉
- For that sophisticated man in your life who spells sheer class, you need a gift not less than something from the SWC that is equally oh-so-classy! And especially if your choosy man belongs to that typical genre of liquor connoisseurs, be rest assured he masters the art of perfection and definitely deserves a gift as exclusive as a bottle of Scotch to satiate his classy nerves.
- For another fine reason, a bottle of Scotch is delectable enough to define a guy’s entire persona. It portrays his sky high spirits of never settling down or compromising for anything less than the bottle of sheer grandeur.
- The SWC is meant to fetch the men that bold admiration they owe the world to delve into their razzmatazz. Worldly, interesting, independent, strong, carefree and mysterious are some of the intriguing characters of men attributed to a Scotch bottle.
- And who doesn’t want to gift a pack of sheer luxury transfused with longevity? A bottle of Scotch has a sustainability of as good as 100 years if left unopened and if did, still works good enough for 5 years. If your bond with him is as strong as the Scotch bottle itself, you ought to stun that ostentatious man in your life with the rare vintage exotica in his liquor cabinet.
- Derived from the Gaelic word ‘Uisge Beatha’, Whisky symbolizes ‘Water Of life’, another worthy enough reason to indulge your man in a divine bottle of Scotch! James Joyce rightly said— ““The light music of whiskey falling into a glass—an agreeable interlude”; much like some solemn music your man is deemed to cherish that one peg for a lifetime.
In lieu of this gifting extravaganza, an extraordinary evening was held in association with United Spirits Limited which was graced by noted personalities like [highlight]Lisa Haydon, Chitrangada Singh[/highlight] and [highlight]Shibani Dandekar[/highlight]. This was initiated with the launch of the Scotch Whisky Collection with the vision to solve the dilemma of gifting for men. The event was hosted by [highlight]Anuradha Menon[/highlight] whose witty tactics on gifting didn’t cease to amaze the audience.
It was further topped up with the cool anecdotes of personal gifts received and shared by the celebrities like Lisa, Chitrangada and Shibani. And there the trio could bang on the fact that the Scotch Whiskey collection did make their lives far simpler in terms of buying gifts for their male counterparts. The Scotch Whiskey Collection was unveiled by the [highlight]Head of Marketing, Premium Core Portfolio, United Spirits Limited, Nitesh Chhapru[/highlight] as an exceptional gift for men to celebrate all occasions.
A premium range of Scotch whiskies has been incorporated by the Scotch Whisky Collection such as [highlight]Black Dog, Vat 69[/highlight] and [highlight]Black & White[/highlight] which are deemed to be the ideal gifts for whisky connoisseurs for whom these custom-made collectible gift packs are extremely cherishing. Right from the unwinding with a dram of Black Dog, or relishing the legendary look of the popular VAT 69 or the affable warmth of Black & White, you gotta savor the finest of blends with an exemplary taste and flavor for each moment.
So all you classy Symphonites what are you waiting for? Just go ahead and get #ScotchAsAGift. 🙂
[highlight]This blog post is intended for audience above 25 years.[/highlight]