While the whole world is appreciating achievers, I want to salute that silent soul in my life who has neither achieved anything for herself nor she expects and accepts any returns for what she does for others— I’m talking about the greatest pillar of my life, and my genuine support system, my mother.
- At the age of 63, she runs the whole household of her children by her own just because she wants them to be free from all burdens of life and get what they wish. Working hard the whole day, she’s #madeofgreat sweat.
- She is the one woman who supports her daughter-in-law by bringing up her little baby of 2 years ever since he was born, just to give her the wings to fly, as she wants to support her parents with her earnings (without expecting any returns). She is #madeofgreat sacrifice.
- My mother is a woman who had given all the opportunities to her children for them to get higher education despite being uneducated. She even punished us hard if we ignored our studies for a bit, as she wanted us not to be like her, but grown up as capable people. She’s #madeofgreat wisdom.
- A grandmother of 5 kids from 2-24 years, she can understand the language of a 2 years old toddler, recognize 13-16 years old teen’s trauma and can even be the confidante of her 24 years old granddaughter better than their parents. She takes best care of them as she is #madeofgreat acumen.
- When we all middle-aged siblings get frustrated out of workload, she performs her tasks (even double than ours) with a smile, despite being old and ailed. She is #madeofgreat performance.
- She is the person to whom everyone in the family and even in the society can bank upon for their economic, monetary matters without any doubt. With her, all the valuables are safer than kept in safes. She is #madeofgreat trust and belief.
- Even in our 30’s and 40’s, all of us ( her children) feel helpless without her presence in our lives. The one is considered the luckiest among us (and the others get envious too) with whom she chooses to live. Not because we’re good offspring but for being privileged enough having her in our lives (for our selfish motives). She is #madeofgreat support!
- She is the person who can distinguish and adjudge between the right and the wrong, no matter who does it. She takes side of her daughter-in-law over her son when some argument happens between them. She is truly #madeofgreat justice.
- She is the person who always donates more than what she gets, as she feels those needy shouldn’t be left deprived of little things of life. Donation is the whole religion she possesses as she is #madeofgreat excellence.
- She is the strongest woman I’ve ever seen. As being married at the age of 13, becoming a mother at the age of 16 and losing a kid at the age of 20 and even being widowed at the age of 47, she did take all the responsibilities with her stride and walked with pride. She is #madeofgreat mettle.
- Elizabeth Cady Stanton has rightly said “The best protection any woman can have… is courage.” So through this blog post I can proudly state that no matter what difficulties she had to face in her life, she came out more strong, more resilient and more worthy. She is my mother, my mother Ms. Kalindi Mishra, indeed, #madeofgreat courage.
While I talked about my mother’s expertise with all those adjectives, the one adjective I fetched for myself is pride. So does the whole India (feeling proud), when we think of our very own Tata Motors. This is the one automobile manufacturing company which makes us feel proud of our roots and when they get associated with the maestro Lionel Messi, nothing could be more worthy and par excellence than this ‘the one association’. Lionel Messi is now the new global brand ambassador of Tata Motors and this is really #madeofgreat coalition.
So Symphonites, I simply wanna ask you a #madeofgreat question—
“What do you think of Tata Motors association with Lionel Messi?”
The one with the most interesting and substantial answer would win an Amazon voucher worth Rs. 750 from Tata Motors. Keep your opinions raining in the comment section below! Winner will be chosen on 26th Nov, 2015. 🙂