Denim does it because fashion makers are going all out to redefine casual dressing for the spring summers 2015 with the classic favorites. The Style Symphony suggests a new revival of jeans in the denim trends this time with a 70’s spin along with some contemporary twists and turns.
It’s not that people are chucking out their khakis and formals, chiffons and georgettes, brocades and silks but attention has definitely shifted to denim styles from the cool 70’s. Though this season, the fabric may not be declared for not being serious enough for business, yet it’s the best thing to wear in the after-hours. Be it sporty, chic or sensuously hippy, all made possible with an assortment of clothes and accessories in this fabric; the idea is to have fun!
Go with berets, new-boy caps, sling bags, belts, flared jeans, hot pants, dungarees, dress and more. Our advice? You have to own and wear one to know how chic it could be. Here are a few ways to show it off!
DENIM TRENDS: Ways to wear it to bring back the era of 70’s!
- Retain your sophisticated edge with a denim beret and belt; team them with a casual tee-dress, or flaunt a pair of white denims with suspenders and a really colorful blouse.
- Show off your legs in denim hot pants; pair with a ruffled shirt.
- Cool down with a spaghetti top teamed with the very cool flared jeans which are gonna be the next IT thing for the upcoming summers.
- Ooze oomph in a denim short skirt and a sensuous low-back top.
- A high-waisted dungaree dress with suspenders teamed with a fitted shirt is a timeless favorite.
- A denim pouch is a must-have accessory for that retro chic touch.
- A hold-all in denim for everything you have and need and the denim diva is ready!
Teaming Ideas with Denim Trends for that 70’ look!
- Club this denim button-down dress with a fitted tee. Or wear it on its own for some cool chic.
- Slip a fitted denim jacket over a big collared shirt in a neutral shade; pair them with striped pants to get the 70’s look.
Accessorizing denim trends for that 70’s look!
While wearing denims, make sure you wear just a single piece in the fabric and club it with something really vibrant or fun to get the typical 70’s look. Some add-ons and accessories like big hoops, wide belts, platform heels, and statement hair accessories would work wonders with denims to bring that 70’ kitsch look!
At The Style Symphony, we denim dare you to steal the deals of the Denim Loot. Get deadly deals in denim trends without spending a million bucks with Brand Factory! So Symphonites! Bang on your budget and flirt with your pocket and grab the coolest deals these summers with their ongoing denim fest from 13th March to 15th March. 🙂
Don’t forget to visit their store to avail the massive discounts raining at never before prices! Do connect with the Brand Factory’s official Facebook fan page here to stay updated with all the latest offers during the denim festival!