Thank you so much for taking interest in TSS and being one of our loyal readers for life. We’re extremely glad to have you on board and your contribution is really valuable for us. We’d like to heartily welcome all you passionate writers out there to contribute your ‘wow’some pieces to The Style Symphony. We heart every individual’s distinct writing style and would love our readers to become occasional writers for us! 🙂
TSS Submission T&Cs!
- We believe in meaningful articles that give adequate knowledge to our readers no matter which ever topic is chosen.
- The topics chosen should be in accordance with the TSS categories and subcategories and must in sync with our blog theme. Nevertheless you can follow your own style of writing, no compulsions!
- We believe in in-depth articles following individual’s intuitive thoughts and views, so your article should preferably be in a decent length of 500-800 words.
- An appealing and catchy tittle (needn’t be SEO specific) would be ‘wow’.
- Sub-headings, quoted phrases, paragraph break-ups, bullets, etc, could make it more readable.
- We have our copyright on most of the images that we use in our blog posts for our brand logo is embedded in them. So if you’re choosing a Googled image in your submission, kindly specify the original source as well for our records and mentions.
- 2 back-links to the contributor’s subsequent site would be given in the content as hyper-text or and 1 follow link to your social media channel in your author bio if you’d like to. Links would be “no-followed” only! [PS: If you become our regular contributor, we’d be happy to offer more links. 🙂 ]
- Last but NOT the least, originality and authenticity is our key. So, the submissions would follow a copyscape test and if the content is found plagiarized, Team TSS has the sole right to reject it right away.
If everything goes well and you’re cool with the T&Cs above, kindly send us your article in a word doc. along with a brief bio (max 50 words) and a headshot of yours [hope you’re not camera shy 😉 ] at email@example.com .