- What to write? My mind is completely drained out!
- My brain is cluttered with thoughts, but I have no time to transform them into black and white!
- We are running short of offers for sponsored posts!
- Social media, WhatsApp kill creativity!
- I have a very nice and detailed story framed in my mind but I’m losing track on the narration part!
There are multiple reasons for a blogger for not to blog, and then a little one comes to the rescue — Haiku…It takes only a few minutes to frame a Haiku, and you are sorted with ensured visitors on your site. It’s shady yet smart, devious yet deadly way of blogging where your grey cells are at command. And the best part ? Your readers enjoy reading it (as it hardly takes time), and you are compelled to return the favour. 😉
Google says —“A Haiku is a Japanese poem traditionally comprising of seventeen syllables, in three lines of ‘five’, ‘seven’, and ‘five’, which evokes natural images. But I say—
Haiku is a skill
To serve your readers something
When nothing to say
Jokes apart, and on a serious note, my today’s haiku, on haiku is…