This post was one of the 10 winning fashion posts adjudged by Jabong.com for their Valentine’s day contest!
Feeling a little un-inspired by your closet? Checkout this “Valentine’s Day Look-of-Love” post by Maitreni Mishra–>https://t.co/fiiYblcYOD
— Jabong.com (@JabongIndia) February 14, 2016
Love is in the air and everyone around is bitten by the Valentine’s bug and smitten by the sartorial stories of sensuality and seduction. Being dressed for the occasion and looking good is the prima facie for everyone be it a boy or a girl. When it comes to a girl, she becomes extremely conscious of her looks. For me choosing a right outfit for V-day is not an easy task, as there are numerous options of dresses, accessories, shoes, makeup, jewellery and many more girly things available in stores all around. And like any other fashionista, I get confused, stuck in a dressing dilemma and craving for what to wear.
Thank goodness there is a place, where I could satiate all my style quests for Valentine’s Day look. It’s Jabong.com’s Valentine’s Day store where I could find all what I needed to celebrate the day of love with chic style and optimum fashion quotient and that too, with the budget suitable to everyone’s pocket.
My Valentine’s Day Look with Jabong!
I have planned to go ravishing yet classic this Valentine’s so red strikes my mind first. Red, being the color of love, passion and affection, automatically becomes the first choice of everyone for V-day. My Valentine’s look comprises of a red Peplum Dress with black lace yoke, which is extremely beautiful, figure hugging with perfect fit and flair. Since the dress is the star attraction of the look, I’ve kept it subtle with minimal accessorization.
A classic two-toned heart-shape ring is chosen to evocate the theme of love. I have picked all the accessories (ring, ear-cuff and watch) in two tone— gold and silver finish, keeping in mind the oneness of two souls. Also, I have kept the whole look in complimenting hues (matching colors) to show the harmony and symphony of love.
Smart peep-toe shoes and a playful clutch bag with red hot pout motif are perfectly teamed up to match the lacy neckline. Red hot Revlon Lip Color and sensuous Elizabeth Arden Pour Femme (perfume) is picked to give the finishing touch to the sensual quotient of this look of love.
Products Used from Jabong!
- DRESS: http://www.jabong.com/pink-lace-Red-Colored-Solid-Peplum-Dress-1915437.html?pos=337
- EAR-CUFF: http://www.jabong.com/moedbuille-Red-Golden-Alloy-Ear-Cuff-1806147.html?pos=150
- LIPSTICK: http://www.jabong.com/Revlon-725-Love-That-Red-Super-Lustrous-Lipstick-704834.html?pos=19
- CLUTCH BAG: http://www.jabong.com/not-bad-Black-Polyurethane-Pu-Clutch-1523450.html?pos=113
- WATCH: http://www.jabong.com/olvin-16105-Ym04-Two-Tone-Silver-Analog-Watch-668092.html?pos=62
- RING: http://www.jabong.com/vizyra-White-Golden-Sterling-Silver-Ring-1933505.html?pos=10
- PEEP-TOE SHOES: http://www.jabong.com/Carlton_London-Black-Peep-Toes-349869.html?pos=27
- PERFUME: http://www.jabong.com/Elizabeth-Arden-Red-Door-Eau-De-Toilette-100ml-73903.html?pos=95